Plastic Surgery Payment Options
Cosmetic Financing & Insurance Information
Thank you for choosing Plastic Surgery Services! The success of your medical treatment and care is the first priority of our staff and plastic surgeon. For our cosmetic patients, the surgical coordinator will help you with all your questions as far as scheduling surgery and various payment options. These include:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
We’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card, North America’s leading patient healthcare financing program. The CareCredit card is designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. Best of all, CareCredit offers special financing on purchases of $200 or more. You can even use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments.*
We accept most insurance carriers. Procedures which may be covered by insurance include:
- Eyelid surgery – droopy eyelids
- Breast Reduction – large breasts causing neck pain, back pain, shoulder grooving, rashes, inability to exercise
- Breast Reconstruction – acquired absence of the breast, often due to breast cancer
- Skin Cancer – Diagnosis and Treatment. Surgical resection under frozen section control, often with immediate plastic surgery reconstruction in our fully-certified ambulatory surgery center.
Please contact the office at 301-791-1800 to see if we participate with yours.
Dr. Henry F. Garazo—a cosmetic surgeon in Hagerstown—invites you to schedule a consultation at Plastic Surgery Services. Contact us online or call (301) 791-1800.